Friday, September 11, 2015

A post I forgot to post...

I had this quick little blog post ready to go over a week ago and somehow it fell through the cracks and didn't get posted, ha! In the beginning of it I was talking all about how we've been having the dreamiest overcast and rainy weather lately (After a super hot summer) but now we're back in the 90's so blah, so much for all the things I was looking forward to. I have a feeling there will only be a few more hot days before we enter the 8 months of non-stop rain... so I'll try to appreciate the days where the slides aren't drenched at the park while I can. :)


Here's what we were up to the beginning of September:

Lots of zoo visits. We went on a Sunday and it was drizzly which meant no one was there and it felt like we had the place to ourselves. Seriously, I think we saw less than 10 people the whole time we were there. Beck is quiiiiite obsessed with animals so the zoo is so much fun these days. He also stomped in lots of puddles as we walked... of course :)
This week // google photosThis week // google photos

Donuts and coffee at Pips on a day off. It's usually insanely busy when we go so we always just stroll the neighborhood while we eat and drink. Beck brought his snake along. I don't know that we can ever leave the house without at least one animal in each hand...
This week // google photos
This week // google photos
This week // google photos
This age is so intensely fun. He's a chatterbox, so friendly to everyone he sees, wants to hug/kiss/snuggle 500x time a day, and sleeps like a pro. Of course some days aren't so fun and I'm counting down the seconds till bedtime but for the most part we're having a blast all day.

Lastly: Ok Portland, can we officially be done with the hot weather now??

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post, and really lovely photos!
    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becks is so cute!! He's my favourite baby in the world now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so sweet! What wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through the sidebar of one of my fave sites (can't remember which one now, lol.) and was already digging your blog when I spotted this post and realized we're in the same city! Adding you to my Feedly to keep following. Your little one adorable and love his name!

    - J @ wildthrift.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS