Friday, July 12, 2013

Coming soon...

I've been sewing away in my own little sweatshop trying to get some new things finished up. There are some new baby items (unisex! finally!) like these little harem style bloomers, and leggings too!

Coming soon
Coming soon
Coming soon

There's also a bunch of new prints for women and baby girl dresses. They are lightweight knit and sooo comfortable!
Coming soon
Coming soon
Coming soon

And a couple new prints for baby girl dresses in regular cotton. Wait till you see the little baby dress in the pink camera print...
Coming soon








ALSO! I did a task I had been dreading for awhile and cleared out my fabric stashes and found a ton of store items that were either never listed because fabric sold out or I made the wrong size or something so I'll be adding those too under a SALE tab. Then there will be some regular clearance too. We're moving in a couple weeks and I need to downsize my fabric pile. There will be tons of cheap stuff :)
Coming soon

I'm working on it all weekend so i'm HOPING to have everything listed by Monday!

7 comments:

  1. aawww!! Those little bloomers are adorable!! I can't wait to see all your new pieces Abi!! PS Did you ever find more of that black + white striped fabric for the Lydia dress?? I've still been daydreaming about that dress of yours!! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bloomers. Oh my gosh, insanely adorable! And I can't wait to see all your new dresses the fabrics you've chosen are gorgeous + I'm a sucker for comfort!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that pink fabric with the camera! Can't wait to see the final result!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a kid just to dress them in all of this! Probably not a good reason to start a family, but still, SO cute! :)

    Allyson
    http://www.allysonwonderlandphotography.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get that pink camera fabric? I would love some for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All those tiny baby clothes are going to be the cutest! Where do you buy your fabric? I would love to make some pillows out of that navajo print!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I have children some day I plan to dress them in something like this - so I will be bookmarking you for sure!! Seriously, seriously good taste!!

    Flora
    www.twowithseven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS