Monday, September 3, 2012

temporarily closing..

closed

I'm closing up the shop today for a few weeks to work on new dress designs, bags (leather, perhaps..) and other things. I decided its just too hard to keep up with orders AND work on the new stuff, so I have to momentarily close up shop! I'll be reopening September 25 with some new stuff and all the old too. I'm pretty excited about the ideas that are swirling around in my brain and in my notebook..

I'll be sharing peeks of the new stuff as they come like always!

and since i'm here, can i just say thanks to everyone who buys from my shop (and reads the blog!).. your support continues to bless me all the time! thank you, thank you, thank you!

foot note: if you put in an order in the last few days, this doesn't effect when you'll get your order. I'll be working on those during this time...

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you lots of inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D i just started reading your blog, (and am pretty new to blogging myself) but i just wanted to say 'hey' and let you know how much i enjoy your work and your blog! and have put in a request with the (future)hubby for one of your lovely dresses for Xmas! wish me luck! lol...<3 -Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for saying hey.. i so appreciate it! and thats awesome! hopefully he knows a good gift when he sees it :)

      Delete
  3. Yay can't wait to see your new work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS